O Site Oficial da Copa do Mundo de 2014

sexta-feira, março 09, 2007

Come As You Are


Rybka derrota GM Ehlvest por 5.5 - 2.5, jogando com peão de desvantagem

Os comentários...

2.0 - 0.0
"So far, So bad
Oops, loosing all games… makes sense. Taimanov did not bother to make a draw with Bobby, why I need to be different? Of course to give a Rybka an open line in every game and White pieces its huge advantage but what I can do they were just afraid to play regular games. Of course they also wanted to make a shorter time control.
(...)
Who can bet that I manage to make at least one draw? Not me, do not bet on human, and do not trust human etc. Trust machines and your checking account. Who walks, computer walks. OK I feel sorry about Ivanchuk. He was beaten up by monster called something like Magnus the son of Fritz, Rybka, ICC etc. Yours truly human still, if I manage to not lose 0:8 I am using either computer help or I am mutated to something else."

4.5 - 1.5
"This morning I just got tired of losing and made a draw. A good strategy in a long match... In the next game I played the Two Knights variation with an extra pawn. The problem is that Rybka makes no mistakes, so you also need to play a perfect game; a difficult thing for a human to do in rapid chess. So at one moment I made a mistake, underestimating the pawn sac, and down I went. 1.Nc3 d5 2.d4 Nf6 3.Nf3 c6 A Slav with an extra pawn. 4.Bf4 Bf5 5.Nh4 Bg6 Now at least White has the two bishops. On the other hand, Black has a solid, closed position -- a dream against a computer..."