O Site Oficial da Copa do Mundo de 2014

quarta-feira, julho 11, 2007

Sem Comentários

News In Chess 1995/7:
As it turned out the sound-proof cabin wasn't all that sound-proof. It wasn't view-proof either, as you could see the monitor with the commentators' comments on it.

Vishy Anand: "It's amazing, we could see Fritz. But there was a great story. One day, I think it was during the sixth game, I went outside and I heard some commentary. Some moves and what could happen within a few moves. Nothing too important, so I shrugged. Sometimes there are good moves that are too obvious. I saw them, they had seen them, so I laughed and went back to the booth. After the game, I decided I probably shouldn't mention it, he might be upset. So, I figured, OK, I won't tell him. After the eighth game Kasparov came charging in, we agreed a draw and he said, 'You know, Yasser (Seirawan) is analysing Re2, but I think that after this and this I can draw.' (Laughs with an incredulous impression)"